Double-click for more privacy
The first click will load the video from YouTube to this page.
With the second click you start the video.
Designing the interaction: a team of interior architects, product-, media- and graphic designers translates scientific content, product features and complex concepts into the language of exhibition - interactive exhibits based on real things and real processes in a novel environment.
Our designers are involved in all phases (concept, schematic, detail and construction documents) supporting our experienced project management, enabling a seamless translation of project vision and values throughout our design-and-build approach.
Our planning methodology is comprehensive and strategic, building visions around clearly-articulated goals and sustainable funding and operating models.
- Interior architects
- Product designers
- Digital media designers
- Graphic designers
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Blue sky charrettes
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptual master planning
- Storyboards, books
- Fundraising tools
- Architectural programming
- Operational and budget planning
- Content development and research
- Writing and full graphic design
- Space layout, architectural interiors
- Interpretive (storytelling) design
- Fly-through computer models
- Interactive media development
- Exhibit plans and specifications