Our team of architects and product, media and graphic designers work to integrate scientific topis, product features, and complex content into impactful experiences using our governing principal of real things and real processes in a novel environment.
Our designers are involved in all phases – conceptual, schematic, detail and construction documents – and support our experienced project management team, thus ensuring the seamless transformation of project vision and values throughout our design&build approach. Our planning methodology is comprehensive and strategic, building visions around clearly defined goals that ensure sustainable funding and models that operate to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
Double-click for more privacy
The first click will load the video from YouTube to this page.
With the second click you start the video.
- Blue sky charrettes and consultancy
- Benchmark analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Trade literature research
- Conceptual master planning
- Interpretive (storytelling) design
- Exhibit consultancy
- Interactive media development
- Interior architecture and scenography
- Space layout and visitor-flow studies
- Exhibit plans and specifications
- Light and acoustics consultancy
- Material and colour studies
- Fabrication supervision
- Content development
- Graphic and screen design
- CGI visuals and fly-through 3D models
- Operational planning
- Budget planning