We have an experienced team of highly-skilled craftsmen of different trades working with all major materials. The essential prototyping is integral to the entire fabrication process, resulting in such insights as: visitor interaction and response, safety, durability, risk assessment and special needs.
The core of our metal workshop and parts-production unit is a large-scale water-jet cutting machine which enables us to process a wide variety of materials, ranging from glass to steel according to the specific requirements of each client and project.
Close integration of the metal workshop and the assembly team enables the joinery to deliver furniture, displays and setwork elements that integrate smoothly with the “engineered“ mechanical working elements.
Finish is important: Visitors are attracted by shiny and clean exhibits. We use environmentally-friendly water-based paint systems.
Bespoke electronic design and production, in-house construction of hardware solutions and control-system programming. Our creative approach to electronics has provided innovative aspects to exhibit design and functionality.
Technicians, foremen and specialists from the fields of
- Precision mechanics
- Engine and machine building
- Mechatronic engineering
- Carpentry, Joinery
- Paints and varnishes
- Mechatronics, Electronics
- 4.300 m² workshop space
- CNC 4 Axis milling device: Morbidelli UNIVERSAL, Hydraulic CNC press brake
- Water jet cutter
- Various saws and grinders for carpentry work
- 20 m² spray paint booth, 20 m² heater/drying booth
- Cab for spraying small parts
- Welding stations
- Fully equipped electronics workstations
- Turning lathes, milling machines, saws, drills, punch, hand tools (electrical, manual)
- Flow integrated flying bridge water jet cutting machine
- Welding equipment (M/S, S/S, aluminium), welding tables
- Table saw, Chop saw Kasto disc M6
- Sandblasting chamber
- Profile grinding Metallkraft
- RPSM 2 Striebig panel saw, disk saws
- 3615 mixing system for water-based paint system
- PCB design and fabrication equipment
- Controller and programming tools
- Precision mechanics
- Machinery mechanics and fitters
- Sheet metal workers
- Electronics technicians
- Electrical equipment mechanics